Get one-on-one attention from a local Excel guru, who works in Excel every day as a working professional. Hire an expert to give you a one hour run-down on a stubborn formula, troubleshoot a troublesome spreadsheet, or just show you a few quick tricks to get your work done faster. A one hour lunch session, or up to four hour evening or weekend sessions are available! Get help in Excel on your computer, in your own work setting, at your pace, with just the features you want to know.
Use tools like the VLOOKUP formula to:
- Compare multiple spreadsheets for discrepancies
- Add in data from one spreadsheet into another
- Pull over information from one spreadsheet to another
Use tools like the SUMIFS formula to:
- Return values for datasets with multiple criteria, such as “an employee” for the “month of October” who has been with the company “greater than 5 years”.
- Total cells or columns for specific persons or products
- Total cells or columns based on criteria you specify